15th - PANCAKE BREAKFAST TO BENEFIT REAP
The Blue Ridge Prebyterian Church, 6429 Blue Ridge Blvd, is having a Pancake Breakfast starting
at 9AM. Alll Proceeds go to REAP
PRESENTLY OUR PANTRY
SHELVES ARE ALMOST EMPTY and our clients continue
to struggle to make ends meet. REAP continues to do its best
to meet this need, but we still need help. Here are some suggestions:
1. If you see a sale at the grocery store buy some extra food
2. If you see a sale on toys or gifts, buy and donate them
now, REAP will store them.
3. If you see a sale on school supplies, buy them now. What
a great way to help REAP stock up for next year.
to REAP online! Besides mailing
or dropping your donations off, you can
now make your donation to REAP online through PayPal. No PayPal
account is required. Just use your credit or debit card! You
can donate and print your tax-deductible receipt in minutes.Click
YOU KNOW ·
REAP serves the entire Raytown School District
· REAP sees on average 250 clients each month
· The average client's utility or rent bill is between
$400 and $500.
· Because of the increased need and economic downturn
our clients must seek multiple agencies to help with assistance
for these $400 to $500 bills. In the past organizations like
REAP could assist with the entire bill.
· REAP distributes 15,000 to 18,000 food items per month.
· Our food pantry is completely stocked by the giving
hearts of Raytown School District residents. REAP receives no
outside food assistance from any other agency.
· REAP offers classes on financial management, budgeting,
and nutrition at no cost to the client.
· REAP has 42 weekly volunteers, 150 Christmas Store
volunteers, 50 School Supply volunteers, and countless behind
the scene volunteers.